In the second part of your journey we help you build a full brand, from conceptualization to design of your logo, brochures and banners.
Next up we have a look at digital media and turn your creations into electronic masterpieces.
Oh, and did we mention we’re going to show you how to make things move as we dive into animation?!
We end off this part of your journey by publishing your brochure or magazine online and teach you how to send it out to your clients using Mailchimp.
2.1 Now that you can create, let's begin!
- 2.1 Previously on Of Course You Can (Part 1, Course 1)
- 2.2 Who are you? Who are we? What you are about to discover (Adobe plus free software alternatives)
- 2.3 Diving deeper into the Cloud! (Adobe Creative Cloud software work flows)
- 2.4 WTF are they talking about? (Chapter 2) - I want to take my design work ‘In-house’ to save my company money and give myself a raise!
- 2.5 Taking your own photos and processing them with Adobe Lightroom
2.2 Using your toolbox!
- 2.6 Keep it in-house (Creating brochures, banners and magazine layouts yourself)
- 2.7 Software Deep Dive: InDesign Pro Skills (The essentials)
- 2.8 Software Deep Dive: InDesign Digital
- 2.9 Free software alternative for InDesign: Scribus
- 2.10 Making my creation interactive! (Digital magazines, digital PDF’s and Adobe Publish Online)
- 2.11 Mailers and newsletters (Mailchimp, Adobe Spark and Adobe Publish Online)
- 2.12 The Third Dimension - Adobe Dimension and Photoshop